Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's living his dream

If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting my brother Caleb, you would know that there's always been something in him that has wanted to live in DC. Well, Caleb is getting to live his dream this summer. He's working as an intern for Prison Ministries Fellowship. He left Sunday morning driving his beloved yellow jeep to DC with my dad and Micah along for the ride. He started work on Tuesday. I finally got to talk to him today. Unfortunately, I had just gotten a migraine, so I wasn't able to to really talk to him. However, he sounds like he is having the time of his life! The last time he was in DC was September 11th. He was on the grounds of the White House waiting for a tour when the plane was heading for the White House and ended up crashing in the field in Pennsylvania. I'm so thankful that he has this chance to live his dream and once again be in DC. So, have fun Caleb. We'll see you in August!


Caleb & Me on Saturday night before he left.


Mollie and Caleb. She's not quite sure why he came home for 3 days and left again.

No comments: