Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Been wondering what's up with Ellie's eyes?

You may or may not have realized that something is up with Ellie's eyes. Well, she's had a little problem with climbing on and walking on he furniture. Sunday afternoon was no exception. After getting into trouble for walking on the back of my parents' couch as if it were a tightrope, Ellie was walking across the couch. Well, she fell; and when she did, she fell forehead first into the coffee table. The result was a pretty good-sized goose egg. When I last saw her on Sunday afternoon, her forehead was bruised and there was a little red spot under her right eye. At the hospital on Monday, I noticed the swelling was a bit more pronounced. Then when I got home on Tuesday, I was a little surprised to find my baby with 2 black eyes! Then today, I was a bit caught off guard when Ellie looked at me and asked, "Did I color my face with markers?" (You see there was this incident last summer with Kasey. They thought they would put make-up on each other using markers!)


Monday at the hospital, Ellie was a bit swollen.

When I got home on Tuesday, I found my baby with 2 black eyes.

Then today, the black eyes were quite colorful!

3 comments:

becca said...

oh my gosh! I know it is awful that I am laughing... but that bottom picture! She looks like she is going for the 'dracula' look. Of course, she's still as cute as ever!

the osbornes said...

OK, black eyes aside...
SHE LOOKS SO GROWN-UP FEEDING ANNIE THAT BOTTLE!!!

Brian and Rachel said...

I just wish everyone could have heard her ask me, "Did I color on my face again?" It is awful but there is something funny about the whole thing. I'm a bad mom, I know!