Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life in our little world

As I have been going through pictures, trying to update my blog, I have found tons of fun pictures that I never put in a blog post. I guess life got too consuming and I got so far behind that I never added them. So, here are a few that I have taken of the girls over the last few months. Some are with my iPhone so the quality is lacking. At least, these will show what our life is like.

Oh, Annie....Always into something and desperately trying to keep up with your sisters.

The backyard has become my best ally. Annie won't be left out, and Mollie and Ellie do a great job of helping keep an eye on her.

While we got ready for a garage sale, Brittney was in charge of bathing Annie. She found her bath robe and couldn't resist putting it on her.

Mollie went to work with me at my dad's office one afternoon. She always has a ton of fun doing her work.

The girls love it when PawPaw comes over to babysit.

I love how innocent Annie looks. I'm convinced that when she stops like this to eat a snack she is just plotting her next move.

Annie, Mollie and Ellie looking at a Scholastic Book order.

Mollie and Annie on our quick trip to Sam's to pick up cupcakes for Ellie's birthday party.

Annie couldn't stand that she couldn't skate during Pleasant Valley Christmas. So, she did her best to find skates to wear.

And then some days, a box is good enough!

And some days, we need barriers for our survival. :)

No comments: