Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blue Neck

I have been very fortunate this school year to have a fabulous friend watching my kiddos while I work for my dad and run errands. I have to admit that I have gotten extremely spoiled! Over the summer, I had Kelsey here helping me non-stop. It was amazing. However, when she left to go back to school, I was devastated! Fortunately, Brittney Segars was looking for some extra cash and was available to watch my girls. She loves the girls, and the girls love her. Both Kelsey and Brittney have become the younger sisters that I never had. God is so gracious to give me that gift.

Well, I said all of that to say this.... Last Thursday, I ran to work at dad's before heading to my doctor's appointment. After my appointment, it was back to church to help get set up for Purses with a Purpose our ladies' event. Brittney had the girls while I was busy with all my craziness. They spent a few hours at Britt's house watching TV and playing. Apparently, Mollie fell asleep on the couch (usually she sleeps in Big Daddy's chair - Big Daddy is Britt's dad Jeff). Anyway, Britt said she checked on Mollie who was snoozing away. When she came back a few minutes later, Mollie had colored her neck blue!! Oh, my stars! Only Mollie!!! Britt tried to get it off but there was no way it would all come off. When they got to church to meet me, I fell out laughing! It was hysterical. She had basically taken a marker and using it like make-up she colored her neck. I kept forgetting to take a picture, but I finally got these shots a few days later. It's kind of hard to see, but you can still see that her neck has a blue tint to it!




When I gave Mollie a bath Thursday night and was scrubbing her neck, Mollie said, "No mama. BooBoo clean my neck." She tried, but Mollie did too good of a job. ha!

Ya know, Ellie only did something similar one time. She and her BFF Kasey decided t put make-up on each other. Hmmmm. Make-up? Crayola marker make-up. It was priceless! Hopefully, Mollie will have learned her lesson. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: