Friday, April 23, 2010

My fav little man is 2

This may come as a shock to many of you, but I absolutely adore my nephew! I love Noah. He is super sweet and is so much fun. I love that he loves my girls, and they couldn't love him any more than they do. He and Brian have a special bond which is so sweet! Noah celebrated his 2nd birthday on Saturday, April 10th. He had his playgroup friends and friends from church and all sorts of friends! We had so much fun. His party was an "anything on wheels" party. The kids all brought their favorite ride-on toys and had a blast.

Ellie hung out at the CFLC desk until she felt comfortable being around the crowd. :)

The Birthday Boy - I couldn't get him to stop and let me take a picture. He was having way too much fun!

Mollie and Kelsey deep in conversation.

Kelsey gave in to Mollie's begging and got into the bouncer with them.


Annie discovered the girls' Cozy Coupe.

Noah blowing out his candle. This was before he had a drool drip drop from his mouth. Fortunately, I was able to catch most of it before it hit the cookie. ha!

Mollie showing off her blue tongue.

Noah was thrilled with all his new Toy Story toys.

After the party, the cousins decided to play a little ping pong. Noah and Mollie took on Ellie.

Ellie playing with the little guys.

No comments: