I've heard that baby #3 typically doesn't do things very early, that they tend to take their time becoming mobile, etc. It's never bothered me that Annie wasn't crawling or getting into things. In fact, I enjoyed the delay in Annie's mobility. It meant I had one less person to chase around the house. Ha! I knew the day was coming, but I have to admit I wasn't ready for it to come so quickly!
It seems like just yesterday that I discovered that Annie was slightly pulling herself up so that she could see over the bumpers in her crib.

Or, that I was able to leave her in her room without a gate only to find her rolling around her room and

ending up under her crib.
Then, there came the day. That she crawled toward me.....

So very proud of herself. She had finally figured out how to do it!

This means that she can make messes like this....

But, that's OK. Who could stay mad at an angel with a face like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment