The last weekend in February Tammy and I loaded up all the kiddos (minus Alli who decided to go to Jonesboro) and headed to Texas to see Karen, Robert and the kids. They were celebrating James' first birthday. Of course, we wanted to be there. It was such a great weekend! I definitely needed a weekend of not being in LR. Plus, it was so great to see Karen. The kids had a BLAST! It's always so easy and never feels like time has passed since our last visit.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Road Trip
Yes, I know I'm behind. However, I'm desperately trying to catch up. So, here it goes.
The last weekend in February Tammy and I loaded up all the kiddos (minus Alli who decided to go to Jonesboro) and headed to Texas to see Karen, Robert and the kids. They were celebrating James' first birthday. Of course, we wanted to be there. It was such a great weekend! I definitely needed a weekend of not being in LR. Plus, it was so great to see Karen. The kids had a BLAST! It's always so easy and never feels like time has passed since our last visit.
Me, Tammy and Karen before we ran out to take care of a few errands.
Mollie attached herself to Haley all weekend.
Annie was super sweet and a great sport modeling the hats for James' party.
Of course, Kasey and Ellie were in heaven getting to be together.
The last weekend in February Tammy and I loaded up all the kiddos (minus Alli who decided to go to Jonesboro) and headed to Texas to see Karen, Robert and the kids. They were celebrating James' first birthday. Of course, we wanted to be there. It was such a great weekend! I definitely needed a weekend of not being in LR. Plus, it was so great to see Karen. The kids had a BLAST! It's always so easy and never feels like time has passed since our last visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cake turned out so good!! Awesome job my friend!
Post a Comment