In a few short days, my baby Mollie Ruth will turn 2! It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since Mollie joined our family. I definitely could not imagine life without her. She is such a joy. We celebrated Mollie's birthday with my family on Sunday at our family lunch. We had an early celebration so that Micah and Kelsey (aka Bubba and Dunna) could be there. Caleb had to leave early Sunday morning to get back to College Station. Mandy, Josh and Noah were there too along with Mom and Papa. We had her party at Mimi and Papa Jim's. I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time.
Mandy, Josh and Noah got Mollie a Snow White Barbie. Mollie loves Snow White!
The camera battery died before I was able to get a picture of Mollie's new chair. I'll have to take her picture tomorrow. Mom and Papa got her a chair that is a little larger than the one Noah got for Christmas. Mollie thought it was way cool and tried to get Noah to sit in her lap while she sat in the chair. It was so cute! She also got a Little Mommy doll that crawls. Caleb and Micah got her this. She said, "My baby!" when she saw it. After we finished with the presents, I caught Mollie singing, "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment