Tuesday afternoon, Brian and I switched beds in the girls' rooms. The double bed that has been in what is now Mollie's room since we moved into our house is now in Ellie's room. The twin bed in Ellie's room is now in Mollie's room. Ellie is thrilled to have a "big" bed and is loving her new bedding. Mollie was really excited to get a big girl bed in her room. She kept saying, "That mine?" Bless her heart though, we won't let her sleep in it yet. I'm just not ready to go there. While we were hard at work, the girls played outside with 3 pieces of chalk. Ellie said her goal was to make the deck pink. I think they were fairly successful!

Mollie and Ellie hard at work on their masterpiece.
Mollie came in and showed me her pink self. I giggled and asked her if she did it or if Ellie did it. I think it was a self-coloring. Although, I don't think that it was on purpose.

Then, I stepped outside to check on the angels. There they were covered in pink chalk.

At least they were occupied while Brian and I worked in their rooms. They really had a great time. I love that they can play together and want to be together. Hope Baby Annie is ready for all this excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment