Sunday, November 9, 2008
Signs of things to come
As is our custom each night before plopping Mollie into the bathtub, I sit her on the potty with the hopes that one day she will make the connection that it is very important that we potty BEFORE we get into the tub and not while we are in the tub. I know Ellie would very much appreciate that this be the order in which things happen. Anyway, last night when we followed our routine, Mollie pottied in the potty! We were all very surprised. However, I think Mollie was the most surprised. Ellie, being the doting big sister, cheered her on. Then, this afternoon she asked to please go "pot pot." Nothing happened, but at least she is interested. I think that this is a good thing. However, I'll have to let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how awesome!!! That is fabulous, way to go Mollie!
Post a Comment